All communication with members is stored in the secure Mailbox including received, sent and deleted messages.
3Here are all of the ways you can get to know other members:
- Message someone to get to know them better
- Icebreaker is your personalised introductory message. Your profile gets lots of visibility and your matches know that you're interested.
- Summary keeps you updated with your events, such as when someone sends you an email, and changes your favourites make
- Wink at somebody you liked to show them you're interested
- Card is a subtle way to make the first move with a member
- Added to Favorites is a message you receive when somebody adds you to their Favorites
- Profile Info request will be sent by members when they want to know more about you
- Media request is a way to ask members to share their private media with you (such as photos and videos)
- Added Media lets you know who of your matches has added a new photo or video